Friday, January 10, 2014

Welcome to the Grey Spaces Blog!

Well, here I am, in an empty room. My book is about to be published so I figure it might be a good thing to keep a running blog. If that's what you are searching for, then look no further.

I do apologize for the lack of content. It's brand new and I've yet to think of clever things to say. Rest assured, I will find some words to post here... eventually.

The chief goal of this blog is for people to ask questions and comment on the book. The secondary function is for me to have yet another place to announce progress towards the second book in the series, Grey Spaces, Book II: Walls of Iron.

I will also be announcing the occasional publication of a short story. I want my readers to have something to chew on during the long process of creating the second book, plus there are many stories in the world of Dlorwyn that simply won't find their way into any proper novel. Thus, I shall instead write them up and publish them in eBook format. They will be offered free of charge, so don't worry about having to shell out any extra dough.  :)

Anyways, I think that's all I have to say for now. Just a few more days until all the particulars are dealt with and the book goes live. Hopefully, sometime soon, there will be someone else in here with me. Maybe then I'll have something clever to say.

Until next time, read everything in sight,

- JM

No comments:

Post a Comment