Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hurrah! My book cover is finished!

Most of the people coming through here will have already seen the cover for the book, I'm sure, as the primary link to this blog will be contained within the book that has this cover.  Still, it's always exciting when something new happens with regards to the publication of a book.  While the actual novel still has about a week left in the formatting department, the other last piece of the puzzle is now done.  A combined effort of amazing artist Hollyfay Compton and graphic designer eroticbuddha have created this:


I'm really digging it myself.  Hopefully those that see the thumbnail floating through the eBook sites as they scroll through thousands of books will be intrigued enough to look deeper.  And hopefully I can keep my cover team around to do Grey Spaces, Book II when that happens.

Thanks for reading and, if you happen to be someone that wandered through and haven't read the book yet, stay tuned for the actual release (sometime in the next week) when I get the pleasure of posting links to where you can find it.  The price will be the hefty sum of 99-cents, so hopefully people can afford it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment